Forskolin from LifeExtension – 60ct. 10mg Capsules
The ancient medicinal plant Coleus forskohlii is the source of the compound forskolin which possesses unique biological activity. The basic mechanism of action of forskolin is the activation of an enzyme, adenylate cyclase, which increases cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) in cells.1 Cyclic AMP is perhaps the most important cell-regulating compound. Once formed it activates many other enzymes involved in diverse cellular functions.*
1-Seamon KB, Padgett W, Daly JW. Forskolin: unique diterpene activator of adenylate cyclase in membranes and in intact cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Jun;78(6):3363-7. (Full text online)
Directions For Forskolin: Take one (1) capsule daily on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if you have prostate cancer. Do not use if you have a history of asthma or pulmonary disease. Consult your personal physician before using Forskolin if you have been diagnosed with hypertension, cardiac arrhythmia, or peptic ulcer.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Buy Forskolin at Internet best discount price.